SUPERNAIT 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound. The SUPERNAIT 3 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even cabling upgrades to get the best from all sources.
- Intrari audio:
- Phono MM via RCA (47k parallel 470pF
- Linie: sensibilitate 130mV, impedanta intrare 47k
- Power: DIN
- Iesiri audio:
- Mufe accesorii: +24V pentru Naim phono amplifier
- Linie variabil: Pre-amp (DIN), Bi-amp (DIN), Sub (2 x RCA) 775mV, <50 Ohmi
- Linie fix: AV(DIN), Stream (DIN) 130mV, 600 Ohmi
- Casti: 6.35mm TRS
- 1 x USB mini-B
- 1 x 3.5mm jack
Power Consumption (max.): 400VA
Mains Supply: 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
Power Consumption (quiescent): 37VA
Volume control, balance control and front panel buttons
Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimise noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier. It also includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier and ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality.
NAIT XS3 to the SUPERNAIT 3
Step up from the NAIT XS3 to the SUPERNAIT 3 and you benefit from a range of superior features, all designed to deliver even better sound quality:
- Full 24V DR module built-in: enjoy the purer power and performance improvement of Naim’s Discrete Regulation technology for the entire pre-amp stage.
- Larger toroidal transformer in the power supply: provides greater power and speed of recovery
- Additional leaded through-hole components in the signal path: further minimises negative effects of vibration and transient thermal conditions
- Chassis-mounted input sockets hand-wired to the circuit boards: offers enhanced vibration isolation
- Full Alps Blue Velvet balance control.
Technology & Craft
Our R&D team has found a way to more than double the speed of the voltage gain stage, which in turn doubles the rate at which the speaker output stage can react. The second gain stage transistors have been optimised, so they no longer need to be shielded by a cascode stage transistor. Removing the cascode means less amplifier stabilisation is required: that doubles the slew rate and delivers an uplift in sound quality.