The ATH-MSR7b headphones give you the latest in high-resolution headphone technology, combining the advanced features of the original ATH-MSR7 with both standard and balanced connection options for the ultimate portable listening experience.
- Renewal of the award-winning ATH-MSR7 adds audiophile option of a balanced connection
- Proprietary 45 mm True Motion Drivers
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology, comprised of a layered housing and triple-vent system, reduces unwanted vibration and controls the airflow for superior audio clarity
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Lightweight design and optimized lateral pressure provide long time wearing comfort
- Aluminum housing structure reduces unwanted vibration
- Soft memory foam earpads and headband for ultimate comfort
- Straight Y-type cable style for ideal balanced connection (Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight Y-type cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug)
- Includes protective pouch
- Casti de zi cu zi
Despre design și materiale
Over-ear, dinamice, spate închis, cu fir
Soft memory foam earpads and headband for ultimate comfort
Sunet și detalii tehnice
Răspuns în frecvență
• 5Hz - 50KHz
• 101 dB/mW
• 36 ohms
• 2000 mW at 1 kHz
Cablu 1.2m, Jack 3.5mm
Cablu de1.2 cu microfon atașat pentru smartphone
Made for Audiophiles
Drawing on more than 55 years of Japanese engineering expertise, we designed these headphones to impress even the most critical listeners.
True Motion Drivers
These headphones are equipped with 45 mm True Motion Drivers with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms to deliver distortion-free audio reproduction with extended frequency response. The headphones also feature Multi-layer Air Damping Technology that reduces unwanted vibration and controls the airflow for superior audio clarity.
Completing the package are two detachable Y-type cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors. One cable is equipped with a standard 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug, and the other has a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, allowing you to use the MSR7b headphones with the latest high-spec audio players.